venerdì 3 dicembre 2010

Weekend...

Happy weekend my reader!
How are you?

What is your plan for the weekend?


Bhe for me...it's free after 8pm...before I always work.
But...this evening I'm going to a fashion show with Cesare and Ione.
I'm tired but It's better for me go out...
Tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym...(I have to complete my training) and then I'm going to work...I love sell toys...

Ok...so I can suggest you something to do for this weekend...uhm...

* Happy hour
* go to the cinema
* have supper with your best friends.
* cook biscuits for Christmas.
* read a book and drink a cup of tea.
* make a present for a special person.
* go to a musical...or a ballet.
* go to an etnical restaurant.
* listen to music in completly relax.
* play a game at home.
* practis your favourite sport.
* relax in a beautyfarm.
* study an interesting topic or a language.
* draw a picture.
* put in order your home.

...and I can continue again...

bye, bey... I have to go!
kiss
Bea


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento