mercoledì 1 dicembre 2010

Snow....snow...snow...

It snowed today...Beautiful....I love the snow....

UUUHHHH!!!
I'm tired! Sorry my friends....
I worked not a lot but...Roby and I put the sticker on the door for the Christmas time....
It's very funny...because it's very complicated. I stayed in front of the door for 30 minutes...and Roby at the same time sold toys....We laughed togheter!
Risultation...a very disaster....full of bobbles...lol!
I had lunch with my cousin Marco and your friend Filippo. I passed a good time...because your beautiful men...they understand me...and I love them...so much....
I don't think Canada in this period...
...It's like...put a cube in a circle!
Change the geometry....I don't know.

I don't feel good...I don't want waste my time....it's my life....I pretend to be happy....
Sorry...
Good night...


I wait for new picture...took in Lecco....it's old at Niagara Falls!Remember?!?!?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento