martedì 30 novembre 2010

Money...it's important!??!??!

Hello.
Tonight I think that...I don't want write a lot....because my mind is tired....
But....What do you think about relationship....is it important money? Or Do you chose a person....only if he/she has money?

No way for me....consider a person only for this it's terrible....Most important....emotional things, sentimental situation...And togheter...solve the rest of the problem.
Economical situation...I speak about this...share the cost of life....help in case of necessity...If the relation is strong...it will be normal this behavior.

But some people think in different way probably because listen to other people and take the influence of them...

Ok...stop with this boring topic.

I tell you about my todday training at the gym.

Run...baby run!

Interval Training...

5 min - speed 10km/h high 2
35 min - 1,5min 12km/h high 2 / 1min 10km/h high 2
5 min - speed 11km/h high 2
5 min - speed 10km/h high 2
5 min - speed 11km/h high 2
5 min - speed 10km/h high 2

End...15 min step level 8

Tomorrow morning...before work....I'll do shoulder...I think1

Good night.
Bea

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento