mercoledì 10 novembre 2010

Beauty-farm! Very relax!

Ahahahahahha! It's very late tonight.
But I want to spend part of time to tell about my experience in a beauty farm.
Yes, a very beauty farm near my little town.

La Fiorida - unique in Europe...a little bit of story...


The Fiorida is unique of its kind not only in Italy, but also in Europe. At present the Fiorida is visited by numerous other players in the sector from all over the world. This business is seen as the feather in the cap of a philosophy which is based mainly on: the care and wellbeing of animals by giving them access to wide spaces. This liberty allows them to live as closely as they possibly can to their natural state. The enterprise covers a total area of 90,000 square metres, a space in which the animals can live in perfect harmony with nature and with the surrounding country. The quality of the ingredients and the wellbeing and healthy feeding of the animals allow us to create natural products and, above all, great quality.

My mamma won 2 tickets to use in this place....uaow.
Fantastic!
This morning we arrived to la Fiorida at 10 o'clock and we started the tour soon.
We swam in the pool....do the whirlpool....sauna....turkish bath....and....a bath in the milk.
After this our skin will be very soft....and we are very tired....
...so we slept 30 minutes in a waterbed.
We ate a brunch (bresaola,salame,prosciutto,formaggi,insalata e sorbetto) and then we came back home.
It's very good day.
Thanks mom!
But now....I want to tell  another little story....for my canadien readers....if there are....lol....
In April I stayed in Montreal for 15 days and my partner made me a surprise....
She brought me in a Finnish Spa....beautiful place.
I think that it is.


Bhe,if you want to spend time in relax....You'll try it.
Or I can suggest....


Good night my friends!
Bea





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento