venerdì 12 novembre 2010

Friendship...

My dear readers!
How do you do tonight?
My mom fell down to the ground....she is ok....fortunately, because next Thursday she's going to NY with my father....
Take care mom...i love you.

Tonight I'd like to speak about friendship.
During this time here in Italy I realized how I'm important to some people.
I feel a normal friend...that I'm always available....I listen to my friends....I always tell my opinions about different situations.....no lies....for me....words come easy when they're true.
"Friendship" is..... I'm not afraid to fall down....because I have good friends...they can't permit to do it.....and if it's happend...they are ready to help me.....to smile me....and to hug me.
And for me it's the same thing....
I love all of my friends...and I'll miss them when I'll move in Canada.
Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are there!

Goodnight every body.....I'm not sleep. I want to draw tonight. Infact, one of my important friends she gave me precious suggestions....and she remembered me that I have a dream in my life to realize....Publish my drawings....
Thank you Sara...



Me and my firnds.....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento