sabato 27 novembre 2010

Mission impossible...for me possible!

CIAO!
Again...it's very early in the morning....3.15am...uaow!
But I want write every day....if I want I can!
And I tested at work.
There was a big car for children...price 189 euro...very expensive....
....there was a challenge...sell it!
It seemed impossible...but for me no....I'm always a 1000! Infact...I sell the car....and more...a castle with four characters and a dragon, a carpet for baby and another wood toy...I'm very happy for this day....and I concluse with my friends Ione and Cesare.
We spoke about life, relation, love, comic episodes and so on....
Tomorrow I won't work....I think I'll write the blog soon...and tomorrow my cousin Marco and your friend Filippo will arrive from Canada.
I have no news from Canada....I wait for and I think....perhaps....I'll try to contact there....tomorrow.
Good night
kiss
Bea

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento