mercoledì 24 novembre 2010

2013....Total black out

Salut!
ça va bien?
Tonight I went to French class....it's very intensive and I learn every time something new. It's good for me..because when I'll be in Montreal...I may speak with people and find a job.
My teacher Marylin gave me and Susy a copy of an interesting topic....

...title "Solare flare, Alarm NASA....Dark paralyzes the world".


Uaow! It's incredible!
Magnetic storm in 2013: it will turn off the satellite systems.
Scientists came together in a meeting in Washington where spoke about the effects of this event. Flight, GPS, financial services and military radio comunication will have serious problems.
NASA uses different satellites (for example Solar Dynamics Obseravatory) to study this threat and to find solutions.
The Big Flare will be at the same time of an intensification of the solar energy (it usually happens every 11 years).
It will generate a power like 100 hydrogen bombs...and several damages of the USA economy (worst Katrina hurricane).
English Minister for Defence, Liam Foz announced measures of protection of the communication networks.
Unfortunately, the catastrophe won't notice in advance...

It is a very dangerous event..

Bea

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento