domenica 14 novembre 2010

Improvise....the art to live daily your life

Hello everybody....
...how are you?

It's rainy day in Lecco today...but for me and one of my best friend it's different.
Everyday is a good day....
We went together to the swimming pool. I like swimming..I feel free...I feel in peace with myself....I don't usually think a lot when I stay in the water....My mind goes in vacation for a short time.
We were very relax but we wanted to do something different...no come back soon.
So we left from Lecco....Milan diresction....uaow! We were crazy!
We dressed sport clothes, we had wet hair (Ce no because he hasn't hair...lol)....our apperance was very low class. We went to Rinascente Shopping Centre.....near Duomo church....We visited only part of Christmas staff, Alimentary staff and Design staff....
But before....we ate a fantastic sandwich of Desantis....uhm...I want to explaine the reciepe.

Panino Friulano
Ingredients: White bread crisp
                  Caprino cheese with Basil
                  Prosciutto di Parma (ham)
                  Tomato
                  Oregano

For your tomorrow lunch...it is delicious!Try it!

We saw a lot of interesting thing...in particular of modern design....I love it.
And Ce bought the last cd of Giovanni Allevi, a famous italian musician...title "ALIEN".

So....suggesstions for my readers.

* It's a rainy day...don't stay alone...don't stay at home on the sofa....create....
   go out....improvvisation.....
   And I stayed all day without my mobile....




Milan is one of the most beautiful city in Italy....fashion city....people high society 
  and no....shopping a go-go.....historic monuments...happy hour.....and so on.
  If you have the occasion to come in Italy....You must visit Milan and your beautys.
  You must go to Desantis at Rinascente Shopping Center...or in Corso Magenta.

   www.comune.milano.it
   www.duomomilano.it

   www.paninidesantis.it

   www.rinascente.it
   www.rinascente.it/foodandrestaurants

If you want other information about Milan...don't esitate to contact me!


* If you want listen to good music.....only piano....Giovanni Allevi is the Best in Italy....

   www.giovanniallevi.com


Ok...that's all for tonight...
bye bye

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento