lunedì 8 novembre 2010

Was born to....

My Family (very important in my life)

Hello my friends...
My name is Bea...Beatrice....Beatrix....Cice....how you want. No problem.
In the picture of my family I'm la first girl a left....cool!
I'm in Italy but at the end of December 2010....I' ll go to Montreal. My partner lives there and I'd like to stay with her in Canada.
The problem is the job....
I haven't a job and so I can stay only for few months.
I'm very sad...but always my prhase in my mind is "....a 1000!"
It means....go fast....give all your self...and I'll obtain what I want.
I desire only a job and a permission to stay in Montreal....and my love....e dai!!!
Bhe, in my blog....You don't only find my boring story about my transfer in Canada....but.....very,very,very interesting news and advices about italian style and....surprises.....
Yes....my friend will be person curious of the Italy and traditions.
Some canazienne-italienne....will read it....I'm sure.
I wait all type of questions. I'm so strong.Ok.....I'm ready to start my .......
"Always a 1000!"....I run faste than Gianni.
 Gianni Morandi, a famous italian singer (www.morandimania.it) goes at 100 km\h

I dedicate this song a all people in Montreal....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATHq9qq4H8

Goodby everybody....

ps!....a....please send me the correction of my terrible English
ps!!....I love C

Yours
Bea

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento