giovedì 11 novembre 2010

B is for Beer

CIAO!

As always....it's night....and I'm writing to my reader....if there are.

First point: thank you to my love....I have a little memory....because I like sport and drawing....don't like studying and reading... and I eat few carbohydrates.....= brain foods!
She suggested me the name of the spa in Montreal where we went in April....

http://www.spalefinlandais.com/

Yesterday I didn't remember the website....but I remember the place in my head....beautiful, natural,
real relax,....uaow! Fantastic!
Try it!

Second point.....
I finished reading a book, that I suggest to read.....

B is for Beer by Tom Robbins ( I also read: Even Cowgirl Get the Blues
                                                                  Still Life with Woodpecker)       


It is a book for children and for adults.....
The story is about....Beer.....the history of the beer....but the author is written easy.....
Gracie Perkel, a young girl exploring the world of beer and finding out why every adult enjoys beer, but she's not allowed to drink it.
I love children like Gracie.....dreamer, courageous, nice, with a difficult family....

My favourite things of the books:
* Beer Fairy (I'd like to meet a fairy in my life....),
* Beef-Minced-on-Toast (I eat meat every day),
* Sugar Elves ( fantastic characters....I love them!)
* Hi de ho = freedom   (Freedom to joke
                                     Freedom to hope
                                     Freedom to win
                                     Freedom to be in.... by Simply Red)
*Wine and cognac is for angels......beer is for devil.....not true....Bloody Mary is for Devil!
* That's incredible how many types of beer exist in the world.

".....Does beer make free people?
       So, it slackens the relations that insurance them at the stressful work world and responsibility.
       Is it like slacken the tight shoes laces?
      Exactly! A damned intelligent remark, baby.
      Where do you find ideas like this?...."


Thank you to my cousin Nico that she suggested me this book to sleep!

At the end....


Bloody Mary Recipe



The perfect Bloody Mary is a hotly debated topic. Try this one for size: the key ingredients are all present and correct; retro celery garnish optional.

Ingredients

Preparation method

  1. Place the ice into a tall glass and add the vodka.
  2. Add the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and tomato juice. Stir well.
  3. Adjust the seasoning, to taste, with salt and pepper and serve straightaway.

Good night everybody!

Bea

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento