mercoledì 17 novembre 2010

Words come easy when they are truth!

Agitation in the air...my house seems a road at rush hour....

...my mother and my father are preparing the luggages...tomorrow morning they are going to New York City. Uaow!
The phon ring...the doors slam....voices are loud....help me!S.O.S!

It's the first time for my mother....everything must be perfect!
It's impossible to stay calm....but I'd like....probably because I'm a little tired.

I worked a lot in the afternoon....very stressful with the client....but Roby and were very happy!

And my mind is happy
I feel to love a person...and this person loves me....like two mirrors facing each...and togheter they look ahead.
In this moment....I'd like to stay in another place...in another time....with a specific person....because in your arms I'm not afraid....and I don't feel cold.
Every day I send messages, mail...and I use my telephone....I feel closer....and I want to show all my love....even from here.

To my love...always in my head...always in my hearth...here I feel alone...here it's no sense my life...without you...without your smile...your hugs...your kiss....without you.

Tonight too much tears...it's better to go to bed.

Bye yours Bea


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento