giovedì 18 novembre 2010

Fast hello!

Hello everybody!
How do you do?
It's too late tonight...my brain drain....to the world of dreams....
But I'm very happy for different reason...
- Today I worked a lot in the shop.... I sold a lot of toys....
- For my mom and my dad...they are in NY to my sister Cristina.
- I took a coffe with my favourite aunt...Rita....in a beautiful Cafeteria...before start to
  work...and tomorrow evening I'm dining to her.
- I followed a difficult french lesson...I'm crazy...but when I want something....I get it!
- It's nice learning something new...and it's better teaching something to a friend.
- I like drinking a cup of camomilla and watching a fun programm on tv!
- I laughed a lot last evening...I needed....for my hearth...form my head...for all myself.

Thanks to my friends who are close to me...in this strange moment....but I'm ok. I feel alone....but for me it's ok....

Peggy and I go to bed.
Good night my readers...

kiss
Bea

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento