martedì 16 novembre 2010

Children smile...

Ciao
I promised the Chocolate éclairs....ok...I'm here....are you ready?

Chocolate Eclairs

Eclair
100 gr water
40 gr butter
salt
60 gr flour
1 egg

Chocolate
Milk chocolate

Bring to rolling boil water, butter and a little bit of salt. Take off heat. Add flour and stir with spoon until ball can be formed. Leave to cool the mixture.Add egg. Mix until dough is very stiff.
With a pastry syringe make long and strich cookies in a baking tray
Back 30 minutes at 200°C. Cool out of the draft.
Prepare the chocolate....Dissolve the milk chocolate on the fire a "Bagno Maria" (1 pot+water and 1 pot+chocolate).
Dip the tops of the eclairs in the warm chocolate glaze and set on a sheet pan. Chill, uncovered, at least 1 hour to set the glaze. Serve chilled.

Are you happy now? this is the secret....lol!

Tonight I want to go to bed early...because tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym before work.

Uhm....

I created tattoos this evening...for my friends...for me....I'm an illustrator and I like different forms of art.
If you want on of my ideas...don't esitate to contact me....

Then,,,today I worked a lot at the toys shop...Roby and I sold presents for a lot of children....and we put in order an huge quantity of boxes.....up and down...up and down...like phisical exercises at the gym.
At the end we were very tired... 
But I was very happy...I thought the smily faces of the children....and the Christmas time....it's an happy and sad period of the year...

 Walked on the street and I decided to buy a little object for an important person in my life....I saw it on a shop and I said..."It's ok...it's beautiful....it's...uaow!...no words."

"There is no remedy for love but to love more...."

And with this phrase....

...good night my friends.

Bea


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento