lunedì 15 novembre 2010

It's a rainy day....

Rain....rain....rain....
Hear it on my window pane....it's raining.
It's very strange but today I fell like rain.....my mood is down....my minds are heavy....my dreams are hazy.

But....I want to speak about a reflection in my head.
Did you happen to consider a person like an object....yes only an object....????
I'd like to read your feedbacks....
If I am the person who recieve these words..... I think that I feel a terrible sensaction.....like a stab to the heart....
But the person who speak in this way...probably it's ok.....it's only like lives another person....
But....if there are feelings, emotions and love....
It's very hard....it's very sad....
I accept it.....and makes me think about myself......to understand why....if it's real truth....

Reviews of people are important to increase myself......to be better....
In the negative there is always something to learn positive...
I've always had a complicated life....full of tears....uncertainties.....disappointment....(this is another story....)
I learned from my mistakes .... and now my life is peaceful.
I know how to deal with situations...

Ok...stop with this philosophical arguments....

I want to suggest you the mix songs of Faith Hill in You Tube....I love the voice of women singers!

...and....before write my blog...I prepared fantastic cookies called "Chocolat éclairs"...
I show you only the picture....the reciepe is top-secret....lol!


It's a joke....tomorrow I'm writing whole procedure....I promise!

And I want to finish with...

"I remember when you looked into my eyes
And you said goodbye could you see my tears...
I promised you when I said goodbye
That I’d return when the storm was done
And now I’ll wait for the light, I’ll wait for the sun...
...for me...for you....for our love....for our story.
Please remember...."

From me to my love


Bea

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento