sabato 13 novembre 2010

A good white wine.....Gewurztraminer!

Sorry my friends but tonight I will write a short because.....I drank a lot.
Yes...it's truth.....I'm always very healthy. I always eat grilled chicken chest, salad and body builder food....and I drink water or Coca Zero....Tonight I transgressed all of my schemes. But sometimes it's ok.
I'm not a sommelier....but I decided a good wine....Gewurztraminer!

It is a native Italian wines produced in Alto Adige, and more specifically to Traminer (Termeno) a small town in the province of Bolzano, and in other neighboring cities.

This very aromatic wine is produced by a pink-skinned grape variety, its leaves are small, round, pentagonal shape, the bunch is small, compact and stocky, the berries are medium, slightly elongated shape and is characterized by a pretty thick skin that may have different shades from reddish brown to gray up, but the flesh is pink and is marked by a peculiar aromatic flavor that makes this excellent wine.

His name, Gewurztraminer literally means spicy Traminer, thus taking its cue from the place of origin and its main characteristics that his being particularly aromatic and at the same time fresh and delicate.

Gewurztraminer wine is considered a full meal, its delicate flavor and intense matches very well at all times during the aperitif with cheeses and savory snacks several seconds or with fish, preferring especially prawns and lobsters, with dishes hot and tasty and the pate de foie gras. It was discovered an unusual combination that is truly amazing, however, revealed, namely that with Asian food.

Ione....We have done wrong. We ate Branzino fish and meat...next time Japanese food!




I hope that this information are useful for my special readers that they like drinking wine.

But, I have not yet explained the effects of this wine....for me and my friend Ione.

We drank only an half bottle of this fantastic wine and....We took a little drunkenness. We laughed, we talked about stupid topics, Ione did a formidable "Penché"...and I understood Panachè (=Beer+Gazosa....lol).
I felt my legs springs....and my mind more free.
I had a good night....

Thank you Ione....tvb.

Good night!

B.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento